Following the initial Town Centre BID Feasibility study, a second consultation has now commenced – you can have your say by clicking here and going to a Google questionnaire. This study will dig deeper into the core priorities identified by the first consultation, and is designed to take a minimal amount of time to complete.
Royal Tunbridge Wells Together is a Community Interest Company, incorporated in January 2016. We are a town centre management organisation providing co-ordination, resources and leadership, to reinforce Tunbridge Wells’ reputation as a town of substance and economic importance in the region. Our Board consists of key business leaders in the town including Royal Victoria Place, Thomson Snell and Passmore, Cripps, AXA PPP and Markerstudy. Tunbridge Wells Borough Council are represented by an elected member and a senior council officer. We are a membership organisation, you can find details of membership here. For a list of directors please see ‘Board and Staff’.
We work collaboratively to make Royal Tunbridge Wells a destination for retail, business, leisure and culture, maintaining a competitive edge over other towns in the south east. RTWT is focused on increasing the vitality of the whole town, not on single sector aims and aspirations. We have a Business Plan which you can see here
We will work hard to deliver:
- A well-connected Town
- A forward-thinking place to do business
- A stunning, historic leisure destination
- A clearly defined and unique brand
PROGRESS SO FAR
We have 2 staff who are busy talking to, engaging with and helping businesses of all sizes and types. The information and insights that businesses provide to RTWT, help in shaping future plans and projects, if you haven’t met our team, contact us.
Some of the projects we will be working on in 2018 are:
- Business Intelligence Reports – view here
- Christmas retail projects
- Helping local businesses recruit
- Working with TWBC on tourism initiatives
- Business Improvement District feasibility and consultation – click here for more information
- A month of food events celebrating local businesses and producers
- Parking and signage audit throughout the town centre and approaches
- Advice sessions for small businesses
- Networking events
We send out monthly newsletters to local businesses updating them on news, training, events, projects and other useful information – you can sign up here
We send out monthly newsletters to businesses in Tunbridge Wells updating them on news, training, events, projects and any other information they need to know – you can sign up here